Saturday, February 9, 2008

I Love Eddie Izzard

I saw Across the Universe last night. Man. It must be the serious introspective period known as February, but I kept crying and then laughing throughout this movie. “Let It Be’ comes on, I cry. “Hey Jude”, I cry. “Blackbird”, I cry. Plus, I grew up with this music but I never really listened to it I suppose.

And Julie Taymor rocks as a director and man, the British guy who plays Jude is totally yummy!

But then Eddie Izzard doing his version of “Being For the Benefit of Mr. Kite” and there’s the blue guys jumping around in the background and it’s hilarious. He's less of a singer and more like William Shatner. I just love dear Eddie.

2 comments:

kevin said...

He does such a great James Mason too! Plus I stumbled across this yesterday it was on the front page of metafilter:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fui3H8j6phY

Rachel said...

Thanks babe!