Sunday, May 18, 2008

Well Whatever, Nevermind

My friend Lauren is such a good sport sometimes. After reading up on music video history of the 90's I discovered that the Alamo Drafthouse was having a 90's Alternative Sing-a-long. I had to go and relive my formative musical years amongst other 20-somethings whilst dancing in our movie theater seats, drinking beer, and belting out as much Nirvana, Tori Amos, Smashing Pumpkins, and Nine Inch Nails as we could handle. The evidence is below.

I was hung-over, hoarse, and totally broke the next day. However, it's the most fun I've had at a theater in a long while. I think this karaoke-at-the-movie fad should take over the nation. Word in the local press is that next week is a special Micheal J sing-a-long--are you ready to Beat it! (insert cheez grin here)

No comments: