Friday, August 5, 2011

Beet Cake

I like the idea of making a video to go along with a receipe posted on a blog. I think I shall try this for Brother Can You Spare A Dime. Conner and I need to get more comfortable with our video camera and some light editing. I think that was one of the various reasons that our Imperchorstra documentary didn't go so well this past year; we just didn't video anything after Dan left and then we lost all momentom. However, we've decided that it's really important to us to finish this project and dedicate to it Dan because we love him and miss him so much. So, it's most essential that we become more comfortable with filming. Maybe I'll try to do one of these cooking videos once a month...to give myself lots of leeway, just to start with.
Beet cake by Tiger In A Jar


beet cake from tiger in a jar on Vimeo



Via Honestly WTF

No comments: