Saturday, October 29, 2011

Current Living Situation

For the better part of the past year, this rig has been our home. See the old car and camper duo in the bottom corner? Yeah, that has been our home. Our adventures have been chronicled in bits and pieces on this blog. The next set of photos is the inside of our trailer on a good day.
However, this morning Conner and I signed a 6 month lease to stay in our very own temporary crappy apartment and now that it's getting cold again and I couldn't be happier. I am so ready to settle down for a while and become a boring couple who stays in on Friday nights; I'm planting myself some roots. Sigh...but those roots are going to stay in that temporary apartment for too long because come January we are going to hopefully be moving into a workshop space that we will convert into a work/live space. That part I'm super excited about, especially after I saw this photo today and I began having dreams of setting up something similar in our future workshop.
It would be fabulous to use the workshop, which is huge at 2000 sq ft, as a cool fashion showcase one day, or a concert venue, or a sweet dinner party space...one can dream.
Image via Honey Kennedy

No comments: