Monday, December 26, 2011

Missed Connections With Sophie Blackall

Illustrator Sophie Blackall is brilliant. She scours the Missed Connections section of her local NYC paper, or maybe craigslist, and creates whimsical illustrations to accompany them. Adorable to the nth degree.
-w4m
You admired my wooden legs and caught me in your sticky wings. Wish I'd stayed a bit longer.
Number 2 Pencil 4 Batman
Monday, March 23, 2009
-m4w (Harlem)
Remember? Uptown A train. Sunday at around 9pm. I was the black dude reading Bukowski's Post Office. You were reading the Arts and Leisure section. You passed wind rather loudly and started chuckling. I'd like to see you again. The flatulence wasn't a turn-off.
Hipster chick Who Passed Gas
Friday, January 22, 2010
L Train
Hey, guy that got on at 1st Ave dressed all in black with the throat tattoo. Thanx for existing.
~~~
She recently released a book of Missed Connections that is now appearing on my literary "Wish List" and has begun a new project that looks equally as entrancing, Drawn From My Father's Adventures.

No comments: