Friday, February 24, 2012

Golden Arrow Shop on Pintrest

My new job went really well!!! I think I'm going to totally like it-people seem way more laid back at this new place and I think it's going to be right up my alley.  The first day at a new job is always like the first day of class-kind of nerve wracking but also pretty chill considering that you just have to smile and nod your way through, 

So, on a more design related note: like most design-oriented people my age, I've gotten sucked into Pintrest.  It's like the best thing ever, like a virtual idea board!  And no matter where you "pin" a picture from, it always preserves the original web address so you can always go back.  This is awesome because I inevitably neglect to note where I found things I like.  Here's a little sample of Golden Arrow on Pintrest and of course, there's always more where that came from...

No comments: